Find, share, and create Perler Beads designs!
Find your next Perler Beads project in the Design Gallery. From Sponge Bob to Barbie, our customers have created amazing Perler Beads designs, and you can download them for FREE!
Share your Perler Beads designs with others on this website or through e-mail.
Create Perler Bead designs with our fun and educational Windows software. You can even create Perler Beads designs from a photo or almost any online image!
Software for Designing Perler Beads projects!
This is also the home to the popular Fuse Bead Pattern Designer software. This one-of-a-kind Windows program allows kids as young as 3 and adults of any age to design wonderful Perler Beads patterns before sitting down and placing beads. The software includes 40 on-screen Perler Beads pegboards, all of the latest bead colors, and advanced features to create large picture-like designs.
Here's how you can use this web site:
- Visit the Design Gallery, which includes designs from Perler Beads artists of all ages. When you find a Perler Beads design that you like, click the image or the download button to download the design.
- Save the design to your computer. Designs are stored in an FBP ("Fuse Bead Pattern") file.
- Open your copy of the Fuse Bead Pattern Designer software and Import the design.
- You can then edit the design by adding or removing beads and changing bead colors. Then, print the design and a color key before you start placing Perler Beads on your pegboard.
- Send your designs (in FBP file format) to email@example.com. We will take a snapshot of your design and make it available to other Perler Beads enthusiasts around the world!
We hope you'll join hundreds of others around the world who use Fuse Bead Pattern Designer and Fuse Bead Image Converter to create amazing Perler Beads projects.
If you have suggestions or comments, please mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.